10 REASONS TO DRINK MORE RED WINE
A glass of your favorite wine is always a good idea.
1. Red wine is rich in antioxidants that increase the level of high-density lipoproteins, thus stimulating the removal of toxins. So you can forget about heart problems.
2. Red wine inhibits the growth of cancer cells and prevents oral cavity cancer.
3. Drinking red wine in moderate amounts reduces the risk of osteoporosis.
4. Resveratrol is a key ingredient of the red grape skin. This component protects blood vessels and eliminates blood clots. Besides, it has powerful rejuvenating properties. This substance helps reduce wrinkles and slows down the aging processes.
5. Scientists have long proved that moderate but systematic red wine intake is more useful for your health than total abstinence from it.
6. Red wine abounds with polyphenols that fight harmful bacteria in your body, thus protecting it from many diseases.
7. Red wine reduces the risk of heart diseases and heart attacks as it dilates blood vessels and increases blood flow. Therefore, it can also prevent blood clots.
8. Phenolic compounds that are contained only in red wine reduce the risk of many types of cancer.
9. A moderate amount of red wine helps normalize your blood cholesterol level.
10. Red wine can prevent acquired dementia, for example, Alzheimer's disease.