FACIAL EXERCISES: HOW TO GET RID OF A DOUBLE CHIN, NASOLABIAL FOLDS, AND BULLDOG CHEEKS
Get familiar with a complex of effective facial exercises.
Unlike the muscles of your body, which are fixed on both sides by bones, the muscles of your face are attached to soft tissues by only one edge. Due to the lack of reliable support, your face is constantly subjected to the gravitational pull. Facebuilding can help you overcome the force of gravity and fight aging. Add facial exercises to your fitness schedule and you won't need any beauty injections.
Exercises for nasolabial folds
Repeat these exercises 20 times at an average pace holding for 5 seconds at the last count.
1. Alternate shooting out each lip.
2. Form your mouth into an O-shape. Fix the corners of the lips with your fingers and pull the center of the upper and lower lips inside.
3. Form your mouth into a beautiful, long oval. The lips should follow the shape of the teeth. Hold the muscle tension for 10 seconds, do 3 sets of this exercise.
Exercises for bulldog cheeks
Do 20-30 sets.
1. Shoot out the cheeks, hold your breath pressing the palms of your hands on the cheeks.
2. Alternate puffing each cheek.
3. Puff your cheeks and then shoot out the lips as if moving in a circle.
4. Open your mouth wide, place your index and middle fingers behind the cheeks under the lower teeth. Move down the lower jaw bone. Push your cheeks against the fingers from the inside. Fix the upper lip with your thumbs.
Exercises for a double chin
Repeat these exercises 20-30 times.
1. Alternate pressing against each palate with your tongue.
2. Forcefully push the tongue against the upper palate. The submandibular area should be pulled up with the tongue.
3. Pull the head back with your mouth open, clamp the jaws together, and flip back with your mouth closed.